Fourth Of July Float Info…
We are so excited for another great year in the Bexley 4th of July parade, the kids love it!
A very special thank you to the LaFollette Family for coordinating this years float again!!! For more info, you can contact them email@example.com
Please make note of the following…
1. CHAPERONES NEEDED: We need several more adult folks to help “man” the float during the parade (crowd control, safety spotting, attendance before and after parade). Varsity swimmers, junior coaches, parent board members! ADULTS, let us know ASAP if you intend on participating.
2. CANDY: Each Marlin participant needs to supply 3 bags of candy (North, South, Central).
3. BUBBLES: Feel free to bring BUBBLES!
4. SPIRIT WEAR: Wear team swim suits, team shirts, or vintage gear.
5. NO WATER GUNS OR WATER BALLOONS, please… Water wars are fun but create too much commotion on the float.
6. YOU CAN’T RIDE… We need some energetic, spirited leaders to lead our swimmers in our team chant.
7. VERY IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU’RE ON, YOU’RE ON. For the safety of our float participants and float drivers, please do not expect your swimmer to get ON and OFF the float DURING the parade. If you want your swimmer to make a pit stop or only participate in a portion of the parade, please expect to WALK with him/her during the parade.
8. SIGN IN: All JV swimmers must be signed in by an adult prior to the parade. All JV swimmers must be signed out after the parade. Please have someone account for your swimmer before and after.
9. WHERE TO MEET: Once we receive confirmation of our starting point, we will send out an email. STAY TUNED regarding WHERE and WHEN to meet.
10. END OF PARADE: The parade ends at the Cassingham Complex. Parents be prepared to pick up your children!