1. Online registration: Convenience Fee. Online registration starts April 1st.
2. $135 First Child, $100 Second Child, Third Child $90, Fourth Child $50.
3. Let people know they can apply for swim scholarship if need assistance/fees reduced.
May 29th & 30th: JV: 6:30pm-7:30pm Varsity: 7:30-8:45pm
May 31st Normal Times: JV: 8:00-9:00am, Varsity: 7:00-8:30am
Meets: Wendesdays and Mondays
Home Swim Meets: Sign in 3:30, Warm ups 4:30-5:00pm, 5:00pm-5:30pm
Parent Meeting & Mock Meet: June 3rd, 6-9pm (5:30 warm up)
Jenny Nicol Meet: July 14th
July 18th: Spaghetti Dinner, Jeffrey Mansion 6:00pm-7:00pm
Champs: July 19th Varsity, July 20 JV
July 21st: Banquet at High School 9a-12p
6/6: Away Huntington Hills
6/13: Home: Pataskala
6/20: Home: Pickerington
6/27: Home: MCC
7/2: Home: Canal Winchester
7/9: Away: Baltimore
1. Go to www.RainedOut.com for quick texting message
2. Look for: Organization: Bexley Marlins Summer Swim Team
3. Facebook, emails
Each family has 2 options:
1. Pay $40 at registration or by May 31st. This fee will cover the food the concession committee will be making for the concessions for the 4 home meets
2. Instead of paying $40, you will be responsible for bringing items to the concession stand each meet. The concession committee will send a sign up genius to those who do not wish to pay the $40.
3. Bringing food or paying the One and Done does not fulfill the volunteer commitment. All parents will need to volunteer at the meets. If not, the meet does not run smoothly.
4. Looking for volunteers for the concession committee. Need parents to help bake or work the concessions stand. Please email Lisa Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Sarah Schoppe-Sullivan will be sending a google entry request one week before each meet. It needs to be sent back in by the Friday before the Meet, Monday before a Sat meet. It will let us know who will be at the meet and what their event choices are.
In order for the meets to run smoothly, parents are required to volunteer at the meets. A sign up genius
will be sent out weekly for timing, bull pen, ribbons, runners, and set up/tear down responsibilities.
Each home meet will need 32 timers (16 first half, 16 second half of meet) 4 officials, 2-3 people to set
up, 2-3 people to tear down, 2-3 people ribbons/computer table, 2 runners.
Officials Training: Thursday May 17th, 7:30-9pm Epiphany Church
Thursday May 17th. The meeting will run from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The training will be from 7:30 pm to 9 pm. It will be at Epiphany Lutheran Church in Pickerington. Our league needs more officials!!!!!
Chris Fortney is the contact person for spirit wear. Cafort88@gmail.com.
All sales will be online this year. You may order spirit wear items at https://www.gtdapparel.com/marlins
The site will open May 1st-May 15th for online ordering. A minimum order of 18 for each style is needed to be ordered by the team.
Because they are custom orders, there will be no refunds or returns.
$400 Gold, $200 Relay, $125 Free, $75 Starting Block, In Kind donations.