Attached is the entry sheet for tomorrow’s AWAY meet vs. the Muskingum Makos. For any “scratches” (i.e., swimmers who can no longer swim tomorrow), please contact Coach Taylor at email@example.com
Please see below for important information about the pool we will be visiting. Key points are that:
- (1) it’s an indoor pool, and no food or drinks(other than water and sports drinks) are permitted in the natatorium. (2) Please do not bring portable chairs into the natatorium.
- (3) See attached parking map
- (4) Bexley warm-ups are at 5:00pm.
LOCATION. Muskingum Recreation Center, 1425 Newark Rd, Zanesville, OH 43701 (located in the rear of the Ohio University – Zanesville /Zane State campus), 740.454.4767, 8 lanes, 25 yards. Enter the OUZ campus at the light and turn right. Follow the road to the rear of the campus and turn left. The MRC will be on your left. Continue straight for parking in the swim meet parking area. See below for more details. Location – Muskingum Makos
PARKING.Swim meet parking is available in the Zane State Campus lot west of the MRC. See the attached campus map for this parking location. The MRC asks that our swim meet participants not park in the MRC Member Lot that is located directly across from the MRC front doors. We greatly appreciate your families’ cooperation in this matter!!!
- 4:30pm – Muskingum warm-ups
- 5:00 pm – Bexley warm-ups
- 5:00 pm – Officials’ meeting
- 5:10 pm – Timers’ meeting
- 5:30pm – Meet starts
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS.
- Weather permitting, the bullpen and a “swimmer camp” will be available in the grassy area outside the natatorium. Families are welcome to set up tents and chairs outside. If inclement weather, the bullpen and “swimmer camp” will be set up in the gym. Food and drinks are NOT permitted in the gym.
- For safety reasons, we ask that all swimmers dry off BEFORE leaving the natatorium (the floors can be very slippery) and walk (not run or skip!) through the building.
- Bleachers are available around the pool deck for spectator seating. Do not bring chairs into the natatorium (we don’t have enough room). Wheelchair and handicapped seating needs will be accommodated – just let a lifeguard know. Swimmers should use the swimmer camp (not the bleachers) to store swim bags, towels, etc.
- The warm water activity pool is CLOSED to meet participants.
- Swimmers are welcome to use the member locker rooms, but steam rooms and saunas are CLOSED to meet participants.
- For the safety of our swimmers, photography is NOT permitted from behind the blocks and in the locker rooms.
- Concessions will be available. Please consume all food and drinks outside the natatorium. Families are welcome to eat at the tables in the gym lobby or outside. Food and drinks (other than water and sports drinks) are NOT permitted in the natatorium. Coolers are not permitted. We appreciate your swimmers’ and families’ support of this facility policy. We don’t want ants!!! Thank you in advance!
- Heat sheets will be posted prior to the meet on the natatorium windows at both ends of the pool. We will also email you the heat sheet and athlete event lists as soon as we have the meet seeded. A limited number of heat sheets will be available for $1 at the concession stand.
- Due to facility policy, stormy weather with lightning in the area will cause a meet delay.