** 7/6 — Tonight’s Meet Is Cancelled **

Given the weather situation (and what is projected to be significant rain hitting us at 530), we have made the decision with the Pickerington team to cancel tonight’s meet.

Given tight timing as we approach the end of the season. I don’t believe we will have the opportunity to reschedule it. However… if your swimmer was on the heat sheet/roster for tonight, they will get credit for a TCAL meet (as a reminder — 3 are needed to swim in Champs).

First… Please stay safe and dry,

Second… Take a moment to make sure you are signed up for the Jenny Nicol meet on Saturday — that’s always a fun event!

Comments are closed.